- Day01: Arrive Paro and drive to Thimphu:
Our valued guests/group will be warm welcome by our representative at Paro Airport and drive to Thimphu, the capital city. Later visit the Buddha point and rest of the afternoon at leisure. Overnight at Hotel Thimphu.
- Day02: Thimphu (Sightseeing)
Morning, visit the Memorial Chorten, Takin Preservation center, Folk Heritage Museum and School of Arts and Crafts. Lunch at local restaurant. After lunch, visit Textile Museum, Sangay Gang (City viewpoint) Zilukha Nunnery, Tashichoo Dzong (the fortress housing the Govt Offices and the Monastic body) and the Handicraft Emporium. Also visit the weekend market (ONLY on Friday, Saturday & Sunday) a colorful open-air bazaar. Overnight at Hotel, Thimphu.
- Day03: Thimphu – Punakha:
Morning, drive to Punakha, the ancient capital of Bhutan via Dochula Pass (3050M). Stop at Dochula Pass and enjoy the spectacular views of the Himalayas during a clear weather day or walk around the 108 Stupa at the Pass. In Punakha, take a short hike to the famous Chimi Lhakhang, the temple of fertility, built and dedicated to Drukpa Kuenly, renowned Buddhist scholar and popularly known as the Divine Madman. After lunch, visit Punakha Dzong. Overnight at Hotel.
- Day04: Punakha – Paro:
Morning, drive to Paro and visit National Museum, Kichu Lhakhang, one of the oldest temples in the country, Paro Rinpung Dzong and the traditional wooden cantilever bridge. After lunch visit a Traditional Farm House and the ruins of the Drukgyel Dzong. Overnight at Hotel, Paro.
- Day05: Paro (Hike to Tiger’s Nest):
After Breakfast, hike to the Famous Taktshang monastery, the Tiger’s Nest. ( 10,433 feet). The trail offers spectacular views of this sacred monastery perched precariously on a sheer rock face, 3,000 feet above the valley floor. We stop at the Cafeteria, about halfway to the monastery and enjoy the closer view of the monastery over a cup of coffee/tea. Tonight, farewell dinner with traditional Bhutanese cultural show will be organized for the group. Overnight Hotel Paro.
- Day06: Departure.
After breakfast, transfer to the airport for your departure, where your guide will bid you goodbye and wish you a safe journey.
NOTE:- Traditional Bhutanese Cultural show will be organized for 06 Pax and above only.
ABOVE COST WILL INCLUDE
- 1. Accommodation in 3* hotels on twin sharing basis
- 2. Meals (Breakfast/ Lunch, Tea break, and Dinner).
- 3. Transport with the driver at your disposal.
- 4. Licensed Tour Guide.
- 5. Bottled mineral water.
- 6. All entrance fees to monuments and museums.
- 7. SUV vehicle/Toyota coaster bus
THE ABOVE COST DOES NOT INCLUDE
- 1. Airfare
- 2. Personal laundry, Tips, drinks, and beverages.
TOUR CANCELLATION POLICY:
- 1. 10% charges for the tour canceled before 45 days of arrival date
- 2. 50% cancellation charges for the tour canceled before 15 days of arrival date
- 3. No refund for less than 15 days of arrival date and for any change of itinerary
- 4. The above policy doesn’t apply to the luxury hotels. If you are using luxury hotels, please check with us, as different luxury hotels have their own cancellation policy.