Gorilla trekking is recently explored isolated trekking routes for the trekkers. The routes were used by Maoist communist party during the insurgency time in Nepal. Trek starts in Beni Bazar and ends at Sulichour after 17 days walking in Rukum district far western Nepal. This was hiding trails for the Maoist during the political conflict and can explore wide varieties of multi-ethnic culture, historical sentiments of war, local cultivation in terrain green valley.
Max Altitude: 6075 meters.
Trip Grade: Strenuous
Best Season: Spring & Autumn
Duration: 17 Days
- Day01: Arrival at Trivuwan International airport and warm welcome by a representative of Active Journey Holidays and transfer to the Hotel.
- Day02: Preparation for the trek and full day sightseeing.
- Day03: Fly Kathmandu to Pokhara, Drive to Beni overnight at Hotel
- Day04: Trek Beni to Darbang, Camp
- Day05: Darbang to Takam, Camp
- Day06: Trek Takam to Moreni, Camp
- Day07: Trek Moreni to Gurjaghat, Camp
- Day08: Trek Gurjaghat to Dhorpatan, Camp
- Day09: Trek Dhorpatan to Niseldhor, Camp
- Day10: Trek Niseldhor to Taka, Camp
- Day11: Trek Taka to Lukum, Camp
- Day12: Trek Lukum to Thawang, Camp
- Day13: Trek Thawang to Sukulbang, Camp
- Day14: Trek Sukulbang to Jelbang, Camp
- Day15: Trek Jelbang to Sulichaur, Camp
- Day16: Drive Sulichaur to Kathmandu, Hotel
- Day17: Farewell and transferred to Airport for your onward destination.