Kusum Kangguru (6,367 meters. (20,888 ft) is a technical peak in the Himalaya of east-Nepal Solukhumbu district. In Tibetan, Kusum Gangguru means “Three Snow Peaks”, which refers to the triple summit of the mountain. It is considered one of the most difficult peaks to climb via Hinku valley glacier.
- Day 01: Welcome to Tribhuvan International Airport
- Day 02: Preparation, shopping & sightseeing around.
- Day 03: Fly to Lukla (2840m.) and trek to Chutanga (3100m.)
- Day 04: Rest and explore around.
- Day 05: Chutanga-Thuli Khara (4400m.) crossing (4600m. pass)
- Day 06: Thuli Kharka-Tashing Ongma (3600m.)
- Day 07: Tashing Ongma-Thangnag (4350m.)
- Day 08: Rest and explore around
- Day 09: Kusum Kangguru BC (4360m.)
- Day 10-16: Climbing preparation and summit
- Day 17: Thasing Ongma
- Day 18: Thasing Ongma- Thuli Kharka
- Day 19: Thuli Kharka-Lukla
- Day 20: Fly back to Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel.
- Day 21: Fly back home or onward destination