The Mardi Himal Trek is a newly opened route and hidden treasure in the Annapurna region. This trek is the best destination to avoid the crowd. Mardi Himal trek offers imaging view of Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Machhapuchre and Manaslu ranges. Mardi Himal base camp, Jhinu Hot Spring, and Ghandruk village is the major attractions.
Trip Grade: Strenuous
Best Season: Spring & Autumn
Duration: 13 Days
- Da01: Arrival at Trivuwan International airport and warm welcome by a representative of Active Journey Holidays and transfer to the Hotel.
- Day02: Drive/Fly Kathmandu to Pokhara
- Day03: Drive Pokhara- Nayapul and trek to Deurali
- Day04: Trek Deurali to Forest Camp
- Day05: Trek Forest Camp to Low Camp
- Day06: Trek Low Camp to High Camp.
- Day07: Trek to Mardi Himal Base Camp and return to the same place.
- Day08: Trek High Camp to Forest Camp
- Day09: Trek Forest Camp to Jhinu Hot Spring
- Day10: Trek Jhinu Hot Spring to Ghandruk
- Day11: Trek Ghandruk-Nayapul and drive to Pokhara. Overnight at Pokhara.
- Day12: Drive/Fly Pokhara to Kathmandu
- Day13: Farewell and transferred to Airport.