Nagi Narchyang trekking is newly explored trekking in Annapurna region. Nagi Village lies an altitude of 2300m above sea level in Myagdi district. The trek starts from Galeshwar of Parbat District and passes through Nagi, Narchyang, and Tatopani before ending at Beni of Myagdi. Nagi Narchyang Trek is community-based trekking trail, developed as per the Eco- friendly concept. We can reach to Galeshwor after a short drive from Beni, the headquarter of Myagdi. The famous Galeshwor Mahadev temple lies there which is the main attraction here. The settlement of Magar community and famous for orange harvest.
Max Altitude: 3660 meters.
Trip Grade: Strenuous
Best Season: Spring & Autumn
Duration: 10 Days
- Day 01: Arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport and welcome by our representative. Transfer to hotel.
- Day 02: Preparation and sightseeing at the world heritage sights around the valley.
- Day 03: Drive Kathmandu to Galeshwor (1170mtrs.).
- Day 04: Trek Galeshwori to Banskharka (1526mtrs.).
- Day 05: Trek Banskharka to Nagi (2320mtrs.).
- Day 06: Trek Nagi to Mohare Danda (3320mtrs.).
- Day 07: Trek Mohare Danda to Pyari Baharani Tal (2668mtrs.).
- Day 08: Trek Pyari Baharani Tal to Tikot (2250mtrs.).
- Day 09: Trek Tikot to Khibang (2060m).
- Day 10: Trek Khibang to Swanta (2270mtrs.).
- Day 11: Trek Swanta to Khopra (3660mtrs.).
- Day 12: Trek Khopra to Narchyang (1510mtrs.).
- Day 13: Narchyang to Tatopani (1190mtrs.).
- Day 14: Drive Tatopani to Pokhara.
- Day15: Drive/Fly Pokhara to Kathmandu
- Day16: Farewell and transferred to Airport for your onward destination.