Nepal Triangle Tour (8Days/7Nights)
- Day01 : Arrival Kathmandu at Tribhuvan International Airport and warm welcome by Representative of Active Journey Holidays. Check into Hotel on B/B basis.
- Day02 : Full-day sightseeing around Kathmandu valley (Pashupatinath- Hindu temple (god for all human being), Boudhanath Stupa, Monkey Temple (Swayambhunath Stupa and Kathmandu Durbarsquare where several temples and monuments remains)
- Day03 : Early in the morning drive to Chitwan National Park. Warm welcome at Chitwan and activities accordingly.
- Day04 : Full-day activities – Jungle walk, elephant back safari, canoeing in Rapti river, Tharu cultural dance and dinner.
- Day05 : Breakfast and bird watching the drive to Pokhara. Warm welcome at Pokhara and check into hotel.
- Day06 : Early in the morning drive to Sarangkot from where sunrise and Himalayan ranges are viewed. Drive back to Pokhara and breakfast and sightseeing around Pokhara. Overnight at Pokhara.
- Day07 : Breakfast and drive to Kathmandu. Welcome back and check into Hotel.
- Day08 : Farewell ! Transferred to Airport or own destination.
ABOVE COST INCLUDES
- 1. Accommodation in 3* hotels on twin sharing basis on B/B Basis
- 2. Private transportation or by tourist coach according to guests request.
- 3. Licensed Tour Guide.
- 4. All entrance fees to monuments and museums.
THE ABOVE COST DOES NOT INCLUDE
- 1. Airfare if applied.
- 2. Personal laundry, Tips, drinks and beverages.