Numbur Himal trekking spreads Rolwaling to Khumu Himalaya ranges in eastern Nepal. Numbur Himal offers varieties of choices to explore the pure nature and peaks climbing as well as high altitude lakes, wilderness through the mountain forest, glacier walks, base camp treks, high pastures.
The mountain amazing views can be seen Everest range, Numburchuli, Gaurishankar, Jugal and Langtang Himal are sensational and the Panchpokhari pass (4605mtrs.) and Gyajo La (Thulo Lapcha) pass at 4880mtrs.
Max Altitude: 4060 meters.
Trip Grade: Strenuous
Best Season: Spring & Autumn
Duration: 17 Days
- Day 01: Arrival at Trivuwan International airport and warm welcome by a representative of Active Journey Holidays and transfer to the Hotel.
- Day 02: Drive Kathmandu Jiri/Shvalaya. Overnight at guesthouse/lodge
- Day 03: Trek Shivalaya to Khahare (2174 meters).
- Day 04: Trek Khahare – Panipakha(3108mtrs).
- Day 05: Trek Panipakha – Manedanda(3940 mtrs).
- Day 06: Trek Manedanda – Jatapokhari/Panchpokhari (4515 mtrs).
- Day 07: Trek Panchpokhari -Tare (4140 meters).
- Day 08: Trek Tare- Gyazo La Pass- Ngeju (3690 mtrs).
- Day 09: Trek Ngeju- Lhachhewar (2665 meters).
- Day 10: Trek Lhachhewar- Kyama (2380 mtrs).
- Day 11: Trek Kyama- Gumdel (2255 meters).
- Day 13: Trek Gumdel- Serding or Bhandar (3360 mtrs).
- Day 14: Trek Serding /Bhandar- Thodung- Lapchane (3105 meters).
- Day 15: Trek Lapchane – Those (1755 meters).
- Day 16: Drive Those- Kathmandu.
- Day 17: Farewell and transferred to Airport for your onward destination.