The Upper Mustang was a restricted area till 1992 which makes it one of the most preserved and isolated with major cities is also known as the Last Forbidden Kingdom. Nowadays it is allowed and accessible by road to explore this hidden valley for all tourists of the world who pays $500 for ten days and other necessary documentation. The unique landscapes, arid valley, horse riding and painted mud brick houses behind the majestic mountain of Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Nilgiri and Tukche.
Max Altitude: 3840 mtrs.
Trip Grade: Moderate
Best Season: Spring/Summer/Autumn
Duration: 18 Days
- Day 01: Welcome at International Airport and transfer to Hotel on B/B Basis.
- Day02 : Fly KTM-Pokhara
- Day 03: Fly Pokhara to Jomsom (20 minutes flight) and trek to Kagbeni (2800m)
- Day 04: Kagbeni to Chele (3100m)
- Day 05: Chele to Geling (3570m)
- Day 06: Geling to Charang (3560m)
- Day 07: Charang to Lo Manthang (3840m)
- Day 08: In Lo Mathang
- Day 09: Lo Manthang to Yara (3820m) -rest to explore Nuri Gompa
- Day 10: Yara to Tange
- Day 11: Tange to Tsuksang
- Day 12: Tsuksang- Muktinath
- Day 13 Muktinath-Jomsom
- Day 14 Fly back Jomsom-Pokhara.
- Day 15 Fly Pokhara-Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel
- Day 17 Transfer to Airport for your onward destination
- Day01: Welcome at Tribhuvan Internatinal Airport and transfer to Hotel on B/B Basis.
- Day02: Drive early in the morning- KTM-Beni
- Day03: Drive- Beni-Jomsom (2700m)
- Day04: Jomsom-Kagbeni (2800m)
- Day05: Trek Kagbeni-Chele (3100m)
- Day06: Trek Chele-Syambachen (3450m) lunch & trek to Ghemi
- Day07: Trek Ghemi – Charang (3560m) overnight Stay
- Day08: Trek Charang-Lo-Manthang (3840m) Day09: Lo-Manthang- Rest and explore around
- Day10: Trek back to Drakmar
- Day11: Trek Ghemi
- Day12: Trek Chele
- Day13: Trek Kagbeni-Jomsom fly or Pokhara-KTM
- Day14: Drive to Jomsom-Beni
- Day15: Beni-Kathmandu and transfer hotel.
- Day16: Transfer to Airport for your onward destination.